Friday, April 3, 2015

Dear Perspective Employers:

Hello,

I'm sure that many of the employers I have applied for jobs with may have found their way here to this blog by either Googling my name or because I mentioned it in my cover letter. 

While our journey has had many ups and downs and uncertainties, please rest assured that I would not have applied for an internship or job without considering my commitment to follow through. 

With Todd starting this new drug study I will have help from friends and family getting him to his appointments. 

I have years of life and work experience. I began working at age 14 and stopped  only to stay at home with my children. I have been back to work substitute teaching and working in the school library  I will finish my MLIS by the end of this year, 2015. I know I can bring the same tenacity and attention to detail, as I have in everything I commit to. As you can tell by reading this blog, I helped to find this drug study using my reference and research skills. I helped provide the motivation to bring it to The Cleveland Clinic, with my husband being the first patient to be enrolled in the study at this site. I will approach any job with the same determination!

Thanks for your consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment